Please also visit our main family pizza website at FricanosPizza.com for more information about our pizza & all six locations.
Please also visit our website at FricanosPizzaAlpine.com for more information about our Comstock Park, MI restaurant.
NO WATER ADDED
100% vine ripened whole roma plum tomatoes, Tomato paste, Onion, Olive oil, Reduced wine (no alcohol), Spices, Lemon juice, Calcium chloride.
Info and pricing:
- Net Wt. ONE QUART!
- This is a large 32 fluid ounce (946 ml.) glass jar. Not the typical 24 Oz. Jar.
- Jars: $7.50 each
- Cases of 12 Jars: $80.00 each
- UPC Code 8 93659 00200 2
- Walk-in and pick it up and pay (Cash, Check or Visa/MasterCard) at the front counter at the Fricano's Pizza Restaurant located at 5808 Alpine Ave., NW in Comstock Park just a few miles north of Grand Rapids, on M-37 (Alpine Ave.)
- Contact Doug Fricano at the Fricano's Pizza location and set up a shipment with him. A three-day lead time is required to have the very best Spaghetti Sauce that money can buy delivered right to your door. Please call Doug anytime Monday through Saturday after 4:00 p.m. EST for details.
- Pick it up at any of the stores listed on our Stores carrying "il Sugo" page.
- Gift certificates available upon request in any amount.
Our secret family spaghetti sauce!
In 1949 the Fricano family brought you Fricano's Pizza which is the original and most famous pizza in Michigan and was voted best pizza in Michigan in a Pure Michigan vote. Our amazing story is all told on our pizza website at FricanosPizza.com.
And now we give you the best spaghetti sauce available. Our Fricano family heirloom old world spaghetti sauce recipe has been carefully converted into a bottled product for sale. The taste and quality which has spanned many generations has been maintained and is now available to all.